So here is my April TBR! It looks a little ambitious but I think I can do it! I kind of want to catch up on some series so that’s what these are.
So the first series I want to finish up is The Starbound Trilogy in which I need to read This Shattered World and Their Fractured Light both by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner.
Dorthy Must Die is another series I want to start. I only have the first book right now so I’ll have to buy the rest of them this month. This series is written by Danielle Paige!
The Lux series is next, and these are roll-overs from last month. I’m hoping to finish this series this month! I’m really enjoying it so far.
Lastly I want to finish The Winner’s Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski, in which I need to finish The Winner’s Crime and The Winner’s Kiss.
Hopefully I can get to other books this month as well but I’m really pulling for me to finish these the most!
Let me know in the comments what books you plan on reading this month! I would really like to hear!
So here is my March wrap-up! I’ll be posting my book haul sometime in the next two days for March as well! But overall I had a good reading month! I read 11 books total, one was on ebook. There was a fair amount of 4 stars mixed with 5 stars so let’s get started.
- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E Smith, which I gave a 4/5 stars. It’s about a girl who becomes friends with a guy through email and their journey afterwards.
- You Are Here by Jennifer E Smith is next, which was a 5/5 stars for me is about a girl who finds out she had a twin brother who died. It’s a great journey of discovery.
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner got the rating of 5/5 stars. It’s a space adventure staring a young woman, and a young man after the ship they’re on crashes.
- Onyx by Jennifer L Armentrout received a 5/5 stars from me. It’s a continuation of the Lux series.
- Oblivion by Jennifer L Armentrout, a 5/5 star read to me, is Obsidian (Lux book 1) in Daemon’s point of view rather than Katy’s.
- Two Girls Staring at the Ceiling by Lucy Frank received a 3/5 stars from me. It was about two girls meeting at the hospital during this difficult time in their lives.
- Hit by Lorie Ann Grover is a 4/5 star book for me, which is about a girl who gets into an accident involving someone in her life.
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski received a 5/5 stars from me. It’s about a girl who buys a slave during an auction and ends up with dire consequences.
- Fight to the Finish by Jeanette Murray is the third in the Below the Belt series following another character in the plot. It was a 4.5 read for me.
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes is next, with a 5/5 stars. This follows a couple of people in a fantasy realm through many obstacles.
- Rebel Springs by Morgan Rhodes is the book I read on ebook format this month. It follows the events in Falling Kingdoms with the same characters but continues their journeys. I gave it a 5/5 stars.
My favorites this month were Falling Kingdoms, Rebel Springs, The Winner’s Curse, These Broken Stars, and lastly Onyx. They were the ones that really got me hook and absorbed in reading them. Hoping to continue with their series soon. They’re now on a list of my all time favorite books. Hope it continues to improve!
Let me know in the comments what books you read this month!