Hey everyone! I decided after watching April’s video on Youtube, her channel name is ApriliusMaximus, that I am going to try her idea!
So her idea was to look at her shelves and find the 12 books that have been on her shelves the longest and read them! I liked that idea so I checked my shelves out and I found some that would work for this idea! So each month I have to read at least one of these books to hopefully complete this challenge!
So I’ll show you them now!
- Fire Study by Marie V Snyder
- The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
- Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
- Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
- Tiger’s Quest by Colleen Houck
- The Tenderness of Thieves by Donna Freitas
- Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven
- The Winter People by Rebekah L Purdy
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
And those are the 12 books that I believe are the oldest on my TBR! And they are the ones I plan on reading this year as well! I have a few other challenges so I might double up on these with books for other challenges.
And yeah those are the books I am planning on reading for this challenge! What are the oldest books on your TBR?